Hear from an all-star panel of NHL players, coaches and local leaders on how to step up your game this season – on and off the ice. Learn about tryout preparation, season mindset, getting off on the right start and taking care of your own mental health so you can play your best.
• Josh Gorges (Montreal Canadiens, Buffalo Sabres)
• Quintain Laing (Chicago Blackhawks, Washington Capitals)
• Wade Redden (2 x NHL All-Star, Ottawa Senators, New York Rangers)
• Kris Mallette (Kelowna Rockets Assistant Coach)
• Tom Budd (Mental Health Advocate and Philanthropist)
• Barb Egan (Former Pro Athlete & Coach and Clinical Counsellor from Third Space Mind)
August 27th | 6 – 8 PM
General Admission: $30
VIP Meet & Greet + General Admission: $50
Includes drinks and snacks
All proceeds go to the Third Space Life Charity Athletic Fund, which provides clinical counselling to young athletes in the Okanagan.